Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Anheuser-Busch Exec Has Candid Response to Bud Light Backlash From Customers

An executive with Bud Light maker Anheuser-Busch said the boycott against the brand was a "wake-up call" and claimed the light beer will make a comeback. Bud Light, in a social... ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Say goodbye to dry, itchy, and fatigued eyes, and pollen allergies with our innovative formula! Absorbing effortlessly while you sleep or on the go. Order now for refreshed and revitalized eyes.
June 20, 2023
TODAY IN HISTORY
Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States
1782
TOP NEWS
Anheuser-Busch Exec Has Candid Response to Bud Light Backlash From Customers
Companies
Anheuser-Busch Exec Has Candid Response to Bud Light Backlash From Customers
image alt

An Epoch Original docudrama Gender Transformation: The Untold Realities by award-winning director Tobias Elvhage examines the complex issues surrounding transgenderism and youth.

Through the real-life experiences of several transgender youth and expert interviews, this film explores the roles played by the education system, medical and pharmaceutical industries, the financial interests behind the transgender movement, and the societal and political mechanisms at work.

Watch it on EpochTV to find out the untold realities you have never heard in other media.

Watch Now

STORY
EPOCH TV
A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR
I'm currently in my 60s and for many years I struggled with presbyopia. This is an eye condition that makes it difficult for me to see things up close and clearly. When my friend recommended QUESTWISE eye patches, I decided to give it a try. I smelled a strong aroma with a coolness that made me feel refreshed. My eyes began to tear. I was surprised how the eye patches worked so quickly. This was undoubtedly one of the best decisions I've made. Now I carry a small package of the patches with me for emergencies.
LIFESTYLE
EPOCH FUN
image alt
See today's Spot the Difference

Play our popular Crossword and Word Wipe

Want to play something else? See all games
Advertisement:
sponsor
mt

No comments:

Post a Comment