Saturday, September 28, 2024

I drove across the country to place this ONE trade

I thought it was only right considering what I'd seen ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­

Unsubscribe



Hi there! 


My name is Stephen Ground. You don't know who I am, and that's fine.


I don't have a Wall Street resume… I really don't have any resume at all… In fact, while I've worked behind the scenes in trading for years, I placed my first options trade just months ago.



(By clicking the image above you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy))


But I do work closely with Nathan Tucci, our publisher and one of the smartest traders I know.


And because I trust Nate, I chose to start trying out his Automated Options trades — a brand new strategy where you don't need to even know WHEN to exit the trade - and your trades close out… automatically.

(By clicking the link above you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy))


That sounded perfect to me with my busy schedule.


And my results? 


You can learn all about them here…

(By clicking the link above you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy))


But here's what you need to know…


They were good enough to drive from Jacksonville, FL, to Pittsburgh, PA (a 13 hour road trip!) just to share this trade with the world.


(By clicking the image above you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy))


And while I can't guarantee any trade will ever be a winner… the trade I drove to Pittsburgh to place with Nate? It's already my sixth win in a row…


Learn how you can join our next trade by clicking here

(By clicking the link above you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy))


Have a good one,


Stephen G.

Editor in Chief, Prosperity Pub


Disclaimer: from 4/26/24 to 6/1/24, there have been five Automated Options trades, with four closing as winners and one still open. The average winner has returned 50.46% in six days. Past performance does not indicate future returns and you should never trade more than you can afford to lose




This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to the subscribers of StockEarnings Free Newsletter. Although we have sent you this email, StockEarnings does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

Your privacy is very important to us, if you wish to be excluded from future notices, do not reply to this message. Instead, please click Unsubscribe.

StockEarnings, Inc
33 SE 4th St, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33432 USA
W: 877.6.STOCKS

StockEarnings.com




Today's Bonus Content: Our Secrets to Identifying High-Growth Companies Early

(By clicking the link above, you are opting in to receive emails from Stock Wire News. You are also agreeing to the terms of their (privacy policy))

No comments:

Post a Comment