Monday, May 25, 2009

5/26 Contacts and Chat Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Contacts and Chat Questions Feed My Inbox

when i download gmail voice and video there is messege clear in the setting (detecting device ) why what i can do
May 25, 2009 at 8:04 pm



Question from aseelalhelou in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Freind Name in Chat
May 25, 2009 at 7:56 pm

Whenever a friend is online, I only see her aim username in chat, not her name, even though her aim username is saved in my contacts list under her name.  Why is this?


Question from avaleske in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Why won't my chat picture show up?
May 25, 2009 at 4:50 pm

I have tried to change the picture for chat and it show that picture in settings, but when I scroll over my name, and it has my status and the picture, but the picture is not the one that it shows in settings! Any help?


Question from christyandbea in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Re-importing contacts?
May 25, 2009 at 4:45 pm



Question from saskia.ramsay in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Every 2 to 3 minutes audio goes to static help!
May 25, 2009 at 4:22 pm

During a video chat session, the audio went to static every 2 to 3 minutes. It required hanging up and re-calling in order to talk for another few minutes, the video portion was fine. Any ideas on how to resolve the problem?


Question from itsmemikki in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

I'm new 2 GmAil how can we meet new people????
May 25, 2009 at 2:08 pm




Question from garcia0908 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

I'm new 2 gmail How can we meet new people????
May 25, 2009 at 2:07 pm




Question from garcia0908 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

see detail--my question what is the result you will get if you chose block?
May 25, 2009 at 1:49 pm

when editing contact you have a drop down box list  with choices: auto, always, never, block.


Question from mlfessenden in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

When I upload a Contact's picture (NOT my picture), I am told that the upload is successful; yet no picture appears.
May 25, 2009 at 1:42 pm



Question from Buckman3070 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

sir why u block my orcut account? how i can restart my account?
May 25, 2009 at 1:16 pm

i dont know


Question from pradeep gaur in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Disconnecting AIM from Gmail
May 25, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Any idea on how to completely erase (not just change) an AIM account from your Gmail?

Thanks!  :)


Question from Callita in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

2 replies

No more AIM, please!!
May 25, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Any idea on how to completely erase (not just change) an AIM account from your Gmail?

Thanks!  :)


Question from Callita in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

Help! I cant assign photos to my contacts. It just wont work.
May 25, 2009 at 12:25 pm

I take all the proper steps to assign a photo to my contacts. I upload them, edit them, and save them. When I highlight their emails, only the standard silouette is displayed. I go to the contacts, and it is as if no picture is assigned. I try again and again to no avail. What's up? I've used gifs and jpgs, neither work. I've used small photos and large. Nothing works. Why?


Question from JohnG3.14 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

The chat area indicates the message you see in the details below, however, I am not signed out. Why can't I chat?
May 25, 2009 at 12:23 pm

You have been signed out of Gmail. You must sign back in to reenable chat.
Talk face to face
Try video chat
Options
Add Contact
 Labels
Edit labels
Remove color
Edit name


Question from pam.abel40 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

I can't change my picture in gmail
May 25, 2009 at 12:07 pm

I've tried in a million times, yet it won't let me change! Agghh... is this a Gmail bug? If so, FIX IT! :(


Question from girlrockingguna in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

Cant access gmail chat from my laptop
May 25, 2009 at 11:42 am

I cant access my gmail chat from my laptop while I can do so from other PC's and laptops. I also tried all the recommended steps by the portal, but still it is not working. The chat window says that " Your internet connection is experiencing problems or your network administrator has blocked Gmail chat." Please tell me how to start my chats on my laptop.


Question from rujuta.wadekar in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

I have uploaded a picture in my chat box (Tiger), Till recently it was visible.
May 25, 2009 at 10:52 am

But i am not able to see it from past few days. But i can see the picture when i go to settings-general-oix


Question from kalkod in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

I have uploaded a picture in my chat box (Tiger), Till recently it was visible.
May 25, 2009 at 10:50 am

But i am not able to see it from past few days. But i can see the picture when i go to settings-general-oix


Question from kalkod in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Can I delete chat?
May 25, 2009 at 10:33 am

I would like to remove the Chat option from my gmail page.  I don't use it now, and don't expect to.  It would be much nicer to have the calendar higher!


Question from GrannyK in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

Answered (3 replies)

After uploading a Contacts picture "successfully", image doesn't appear. Please help!
May 25, 2009 at 10:29 am



Question from Buckman3070 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

I cannot change my picture on chat
May 25, 2009 at 10:28 am

I cannot change my gmail chat profile picture, I did all the steps, uploaded the new picture, but the box where it says "save changes" it is not highlighted, therefore I cannot click it, and 2, when I pick the picture I want- it goes back to the old picture :(  HELP!?!  Gmail has made it too hard for contacting them.


Question from egyptiancat17 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

I imported all my emails from my primary account, and I want to get them back. How to I export gmail messages?
May 25, 2009 at 9:36 am




Question from wenlaw123 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

your email layout is missing something important
May 25, 2009 at 9:33 am

Your competitor Yahoo has the option of sorting by date or subject and or user name.  You don't why??? this is mostly disturbing, add this FEATURE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Question from tm1956 in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

2 replies

chat history
May 25, 2009 at 8:11 am

i want to view my chat history on my another gmail or non gamil id will it be possible are not


Question from sskumar in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Is there a way to disable the Idle functionality. I do not want to appear idle.
May 25, 2009 at 5:12 am




Question from bpd in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

Blocked by Websense
May 25, 2009 at 3:45 am

Hi All,

 

Can anybody tell me that how can i reach to my orkut, Gtalk, & other internet services which has been blocked by websense by my company IT People.This is how it appears with the error msg.

 

 






Reason: 



The Web category "Social Networking and Personal Sites"











Click more information to learn more about your access policy.












Click Go Back or use the browser's Back button to return to the previous page.



Question from Deepak Anand in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

1 reply

My gchat and google talk both say loading and won't sign in.
May 25, 2009 at 3:43 am

I tried restaring browsers clearing cache etc. Dosent help. I can log onto someone elses gmail chat but not my own. Whats going on??


Question from siegelrachel in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet

Changing the 'Show in chat list' setting for contacts does not work
May 25, 2009 at 3:32 am

hi,

in my contact list, I have selected a contact and cannot change the setting 'Show in chat list' to other values than what is currently chosen. I tried it with different contacts, tried couple of different browsers and it just doesn't work. I noticed it after adding a new contact and wanting to change his 'Show in chat list' status to be always visible.

I couldn't find the option to report it as a bug to GMail.

any help on this?

thanks


Question from Marach in Gmail - Contacts and Chat

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment