Thursday, May 21, 2009

5/22 How do I...? Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
How do I...? Questions - Google Help Questions from category: How do I...? Feed My Inbox

Setting the Default view on Shared Calendar
May 21, 2009 at 10:31 pm

Setting the Default view appears to only work for the calendars when I open it.
Everyone else opens it in monthly view.
How can this be fixed?



Question from rshett in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

HOW DO I CLOSE TASKS SCREEN THAT POPPED UP OVER INBOX?
May 21, 2009 at 7:16 pm




Question from ROBERTM in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Recurring Events
May 21, 2009 at 7:02 pm

I have an event that occurs on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, but I dont see that as an option unless I am missing something.

Does any one know how to set that up?

Thanks.


Question from j4jason83 in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Friend's calender displaying under my calender
May 21, 2009 at 4:52 pm

My friend is sharing her calender with me, however instead of appearing under "others" calender, it is appearing under "my calenders".  I am not sure what it wrong because my other friend appears under "other calender" and noy "my calender".  How can i fix this to switch it to "others calenders"


Question from Ackerty in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How do I see Public Calendars - Like 'UK Holidays' Calendar on Thunderbird
May 21, 2009 at 3:54 pm

I am using Thunderbird to view my google calendars I have access to all my private calendar, but I can't get my public calendars to work! When I put the link in it asks for Username and password, Google calendars gives you the email - username but no password and it doesn't seem to get permission to view the calendar without putting in the password. Does anyone have any ideas to fix this or know the password?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Gav


Question from ChamServe in Calendar - How do I...?

1 reply

Date and Time off in Shared Folders.
May 21, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I've created a calendar for my employees to RSVP if they can cover events.

However
when I share the calendars with them, the dates are off by one day the
times are off by 12 hours. What's going on? How can I prevent this from
happening?


Question from martcasas in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Times and Dates Off for Invited Guests
May 21, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I've created a calendar for my employees to RSVP if they can cover events.

However when I share the calendars with them, the dates are off by one day the times are off by 12 hours. What's going on? How can I prevent this from happening?


Question from martcasas in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How do I choose the hours that are printed when I print my weekly calendar?
May 21, 2009 at 2:12 pm

I'd like to print my weekly calendar starting at 8am and ending at 9pm even though I have events on the calendar that start outside these times. Also, I'd like every time slot between those hours to show up whether or not I have something scheduled at that time.

Thanks


Question from kcf in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Is there a way to get some kind of notification when someone creates an event that is overlapping another event?
May 21, 2009 at 1:47 pm



Question from mulderuw in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How do I sign in to see my calendar using my "partner page" email address.
May 21, 2009 at 1:46 pm

I can only use my hotmail email address to view the calendar.  The hotmail is my personal account and I'd like to keep it separate from the partner page stuff.  I am also having the same problem with google groups.  When I try to go on the group with my partner page email, it won't let me access it, even though that's the email that is in the group.  Do I need to create a calendar and group account with my partner page email to make this work?


Question from hether.jf in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Can you retrieve the newly created calendar url using the gdata api?
May 21, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Hi

I created a calendar using the google data api from my .net app. I now need to retrieve the calendar url so that I can display the newly created calendar in my web page.

Is there a way to do it?

 

I want to do it from my application and not by logging into the account,clicking on settings and generating the html + cutting and pasting etc...

 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.


Question from namy in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How can I change an invitee's response?
May 21, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to edit a guest's response in my event?

Thank you,

Becky


Question from bexleyareachamber in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How can I Text an event for a different day than today?
May 21, 2009 at 1:05 pm




Question from portlandhuntington in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How do I access a complete list of all events on a single calendar day of the last week?
May 21, 2009 at 12:17 pm

There is not enough room for it to drop down.  Can you force it to drop up instead of down?


Question from LinLinLin in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How do I delete all events from a secondary calendar?
May 21, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Is it possible to delete everything from a secondary calendar?  I don't actually want to delete the calendar itself, because it is shared.


Question from Agesilaus in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Having trouble importing CSV and iCal files
May 21, 2009 at 11:49 am

When I try to import a CSV to my calendar I get this error: 
Sorry, Calendar is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, visit the Help Center.


When I try an .ics file I get this one: 

------------------

Processed one event.


Successfully imported 0 events.


Failed to import events: Could not upload your events because you do not have sufficient access on the target calendar..

-------------

The .ics import was working fine yesterday, then all of a sudden it says I don't have sufficient access rights.


Any ideas on why neither one is working?




Question from Kris.Murphy in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Task assignment to different person
May 21, 2009 at 11:21 am

All,

I have a shared calendar with a friend of mine. I'm creating new tasks, but they appear only in my list and my calendar.
Is there possibility to create task and assign it to another person on the calendar?


Question from vselitsky in Calendar - How do I...?

1 reply

A series is already deleted on laptop but still appears on blackberry. Cannot delete entire series on blackberry.
May 21, 2009 at 11:07 am

When I try to delete the series on my blackberry the only options available are "delete" and "cancel". 


Question from bobnjanef in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Tasks Show on IPhone Calendar?
May 21, 2009 at 9:59 am

I found tasks. Thank you! I agree with other posts about recurring tasks, assigning times, colors, etc.

I sync my native iPhone calendar with Gcal. I noticed that tasks appear as a calendar type under the My Calendars dialogue box. Is there any way to get the tasks "calendar" to sync with the native iPhone calendar so that tasks assigned due dates show up on my iPhone calendar (as an all day event)?


Question from dadubow in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

how do i change/delete an event in the calender
May 21, 2009 at 6:30 am

i tried changing font size, no results. just don't see any pop up, link etc. on 'change' or even delete an event.
using firefox on pc


Question from willemhh in Calendar - How do I...?

Answered (2 replies)

How to Keep the Displayed Time on a Shared Calendar set to Time Zone of Owner?
May 21, 2009 at 4:59 am

I have been allocated full editing rights for a Calendar whose owner in in Israel (GMT+3). It is in my "Other Calendars" area. I would like to be able to see the local times in Israel when I select "Display only this Calendar" as I am editing the appointments for use by the owner in Israel.

However, I do not see a "General" tab for this calendar when I go to "settings" drop down list on the RHS of the other calendar name. If I set my time zone to Israel time then of course my own calendar times are wrong!

My time zone is set to GMT+10 and this is used when I am looking at the other calendar (Israel), and hence all the times are incorrect and the day changeover at midnight is difficult to calculate.

It would be great if I could just display only the Israel Calendar and if the time displayed was the local time in Israel.

Can this be done?


Question from Gazza Phillips in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

hubby and I both need auto email reminders/notifications for shared events... how???
May 21, 2009 at 1:23 am

My question says it all... how can I have email reminders sent to 2 email addresses automatically for ANY items on our calendar? I created the calendar... I shared it with him and he can add and make changes... I haven't used invitations... by the nature of this being 'our' calendar... events are for both of us. I tried using the account settings - add additional emails... but that apparently did nothing. Help please...

 

thx

d;o)


Question from all7bells in Calendar - How do I...?

Answered (1 reply)
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment