Friday, May 22, 2009

5/23 Control Panel Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Control Panel Questions - Google Help Questions from category: Control Panel Feed My Inbox

Have a Google Docs Apps for Education Standard Education and Want to Delete
May 22, 2009 at 10:45 am

Last year, I started the process of signing up a domain name (plymouth.k12.ma.us) for Google Apps for Education.  I did not follow through with the whole process (didn't verify the domain).  However, when new users sign up in our school district with their school e-mail they are showing up as users of the domain name.  We are looking into different ways we want to go with Google Apps and at this point do not want to have the domain name specified because we are testing different options.  I looked on the forums for instructions on how to delete the domain and it states that I need to go into the Control Panel; however, when I go to the Control Panel, that option is not there and it could be because I never verified the domain.  But, because I didn't verify the domain, I don't understand why users are being tied to it.  How can I delete this domain for now?  Thanks for any help.
Julia Colby

Question from Julia Colby in Google Apps - Control Panel

1 reply

Have a Google Docs Apps for Education Standard Education and Want to Delete
May 22, 2009 at 10:44 am

Last year, I started the process of signing up a domain name (plymouth.k12.ma.us) for Google Apps for Education.  I did not follow through with the whole process (didn't verify the domain).  However, when new users sign up in our school district with their school e-mail they are showing up as users of the domain name.  We are looking into different ways we want to go with Google Apps and at this point do not want to have the domain name specified because we are testing different options.  I looked on the forums for instructions on how to delete the domain and it states that I need to go into the Control Panel; however, when I go to the Control Panel, that option is not there and it could be because I never verified the domain.  But, because I didn't verify the domain, I don't understand why users are being tied to it.  How can I delete this domain for now?  Thanks for any help.
Julia Colby

Question from Julia Colby in Google Apps - Control Panel

1 reply

Is it possible to view a users login history?
May 22, 2009 at 8:37 am

I would like to view a users login history over the past week.  Preferably when they logged in and from what IP address.  Is this possible?

Thank you.

Question from mv in Google Apps - Control Panel

Answered (5 replies)

Can only see 1st group of users in 'big' email list
May 21, 2009 at 11:56 pm

I'm trying to delete a user in an email list that's about 150 users long.  In alphabetical order, the user would probably be on page 3 or 4.  But, when I hit the "next" link, it still only shows the 1st group of users (from A to E essentially). 

The panel shows that I'm looking at users 30-60, or 61-90,  ... 301-330  (the list is not this large), and on and on...  But now matter how many times I hit "next", the same group of users still show.

I hope this is clear, it was a bit hard for me to explain, and therefore hard to find a similar problem in the forum.

Anyone else have this problem?

Question from stereophrenic in Google Apps - Control Panel

4 replies

Google Mail problems: This service is not enabled for inlanditsolutions.com
May 21, 2009 at 11:31 pm

I had disabled my email on my domain, but decided to reactivate it.  After reactivating it and it shows Active in the dashboard, I am getting this error:

Service not available

This service is not enabled for inlanditsolutions.com. If you believe this is an error, please contact your domain administrator or try again with the following link.

How can I get this fixed?

Thank you,
Michael Ruge

Question from michaelruge in Google Apps - Control Panel

Answered (2 replies)

Google Apps to Mobile Me
May 21, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Question from andreschapero in Google Apps - Control Panel

2 replies
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment