Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 BlackBerry Devices Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
BlackBerry Devices Questions Feed My Inbox

Invalid Phone Number Canada
May 23, 2009 at 4:26 pm

I have a Blackbery Pearl.  When I enter my cell number to link my gmail account to my wireless phone, an error message reads that it is an "invalid phone number".  I read the reply to someone with the same poblem, and followed the link recommended to hime to no avail. Is it because I'm in Canada?


Question from mcapkathleen in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

I have a blackberry bold and am unable to install google sync.
May 23, 2009 at 4:01 pm




Question from solilos in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

In Canada. Can't sync Curve to gmail after downloading app. Help?
May 23, 2009 at 12:23 pm



Question from scientianemus in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

can you snyc google calendar / contacts with more than one BlackBerry
May 23, 2009 at 11:47 am

I have a BlackBerry for work and one for personal.  Hoping I can snyc both devices to my one google calendar and contact list?  Any config issues?   Any known problems?  Can it be done?


Question from jbradfordjohnson in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Is there a way to sync calendars to a seperate calendar like Facebook for BB?
May 23, 2009 at 10:42 am

It would be great if there were a way to sync calendar items to a different calendar, like Facebook does. 

Is that in the planning? Would be hugely useful. I would love all my family things to appear on my BB but not on my work/outlook.

I am using a Blackberry 8830 on VZW with the most recent official operating system, 4.5.0.138


Question from Soren Dayton in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Maps - cannot load Terms and conditions on by BB
May 23, 2009 at 10:07 am

I have successfully downloaded Maps thru Wifi on my BB phone (8120) but when it comes to load the Terms & conditions, it is always stating that "data connectionlost, retrying..." Any help please ?


Question from schumi1 in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Can not get my google calendar to sync to my Blackberry Storm.
May 23, 2009 at 2:04 am

Contacts sync from BB to google but nothing syncs in either direction from calendar.


Question from flukesmom in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment