Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 Composing and Sending Messages Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Composing and Sending Messages Questions Feed My Inbox

Cannot insert a hyperlink to web address in Chrome
May 23, 2009 at 7:58 pm

Cannot type into, nor c&p into the input field tr_on-the-web-tab-input that is within the edit hyperlink dialogue window using Chrome 2.0.180.0.  Tested with Labs off, not working still.  Tested in FF, working.


Question from Stormboy in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

Special email accounts, do they exist?
May 23, 2009 at 7:25 pm

I would like to upload an audio onto an email and store it on my account.  I would not use this account of any other personal email.  Then I would like to notify other people the name of the account, and have them access it I could give them the password)  so they can hear the audio but they wouldn't be able to input any information - either send emails or post documents.  They can only listen to the audio attached to the email. 

 

Is there anyway to do it?  Does this exist?

 

Thanks for any help in advance.      


Question from rcb100 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

HELP MY PIC WILL NOT LOAD!!!!!!!
May 23, 2009 at 6:17 pm

My pic will not load. its on my setting, but its not on my contacts or my chatting list i allready tried 2 change it on my contact andevery thing like that but its not working

please

help

me

no one will aqnswer me this is the 2nd question i have posted about the same thing!


Question from colliewollie400 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

I sent an email to a friend and it looks like a number of people received it.
May 23, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Though there was no address in the CC or BCC and there was no other address in  the TO a number of people from my contacts informed me that they received an email from me.Can you please explain as to what the issue could be and as to how many people would have received the email from me?


Question from 1024 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

How can i enable language option for malayalam where i can get more language option link
May 23, 2009 at 2:56 pm

I tried to enable malayalam as my Transliteration language, but under compose i could be able to get other languages except malayalam, and even i could not find malayalam option on the drop down menu of enable transliteration language (Default transliteration language)


Question from ashokjhn in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

Regarding getting the "help feature" on my gmail at bottom of gmail first page...
May 23, 2009 at 2:09 pm

How do I find the Help feature to look up how to help myself on the Gmail page, as MOST institutons and people HAVE that feature on their Gmail at the bottom of their first page.


Question from Val Madeline in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

2 replies

FOLLOW UP SYSTEM - IS IT POSSIBLE WITH GMAIL'S TOOLS TO CREATE ONE??????????????????????????
May 23, 2009 at 1:53 pm

A follow up system with a customizable time interval would be nice.


Question from FOLLOW UP SYSTEM in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

Account showing over limit
May 23, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Hi All,

In April, I got an e-mail from a friend that contained his personal photo. Since then my account has been showing that I am over my limit. I don't think so! I send just about ten mails per day and receive over twenty. I have about 3000 mails in my account. I deleted to 1200 yet there is no change in status. I cannot send e-mails out. I have deleted spam and sent mails. Can you please advise on what to do. I really want my gmail account back. Is this a virus or what?


Question from tunjie in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

Problem with email forwarding
May 23, 2009 at 12:23 pm

I'm having intermittent problems with some emails not successfully forwarding from my gmail account to my optonline.net account. Just spent an hour on the phone with optimum support and they say it's not them. (Surprise!) The intermittence is the big issue. Some emails can be manually forwarded fine. Others are not successful; they do not arrive in my optonline inbox. I have forwarding rules set up and some of them work OK, others do not, forwarding messages to the same optonline account. I've used this configuration for years and just started having problems within the last week.

Thanks for any help.


Question from tlg847 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

What steps do I take to restore the text formatting features? They disappeared.
May 23, 2009 at 10:26 am

I switched to using Google Chrome.  Initially, the text formatting information
appeared.  Now, it has disappeared and my
attempts to restore it have been futile.  



Question from Lady J in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

How can I insert a photo in my email so that it opens in the text box ?
May 23, 2009 at 10:20 am




Question from tudorbratu in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

Problems with auto forwarding gmail
May 23, 2009 at 8:47 am

I set up gmail to automatically forward to an alternate e-mail address on yahoo and save a copy in gmail.  Gmail saved the settings, but nothing is getting forwarded.  I e-mailed myself twice and it didn't forward.  Went back and checked address, resaved it and tried again and it still doesn't forward.
Any ideas? 
Thanks.


Question from pjas1 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

3 replies

About Bcc And signiture ?
May 23, 2009 at 6:54 am

Dear Google Group,

 

I am  proud user of the Gmail, however I am facing a minor inconvieniance. Whenever I want to CC  or BCC I have to click on the button. Is there a way to keep these fields perminantly available without the need to hide such buttons? 

Another problem I face is my inability to put my signiture as a Pic in general, whether .Gif or .Jpg. How can I solve this issue.

 

Yours 

Muath Al-Ofaisan  


Question from mofaisan in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

How did I know that some one received my e-mail. I want them to confirm that they received my e-mail --
May 23, 2009 at 5:32 am



Question from mimieb2 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

I sent some emails to a particular ID in march 2009..it suddenly dissapeared from my sent mail box. can i retrieve it ?
May 23, 2009 at 4:09 am




Question from Akshay J in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

How do I make my personal signature?
May 23, 2009 at 12:11 am

 I am new to gmail.  I cannot figure out how to make my personal signature. 


Question from mdc in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

Answered (2 replies)

How do I print a letter I wrote under email forum to notify friends of a persons untimely death who have no computer?
May 22, 2009 at 11:26 pm



Question from Gini in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

need help in finding a way to comunicate with my runaway daughter
May 22, 2009 at 11:19 pm

i need help in trying to find my teenage runaway daughter but the mail system won;t help me i need to find my daughter she has a 6mth old son  she left behind can anyone help me a frantic very worried mom help anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's been gone since wed. but it feels like a lifetime help anyone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Question from homemaker50 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

How do I forward multiple stored emails, that have the same label, to another gmail account?
May 22, 2009 at 10:46 pm




Question from steebuR in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

New to Gmail and am having trouble forwarding. How do I forward messages to others w/o the auto forward?
May 22, 2009 at 10:28 pm

I can load addresses, but the text box stays blank.  What do I do?


Question from silverfox6525 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

1 reply

Doubt about Fake web page?
May 22, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Yesterday when i sent a mail with attachment
a new thing is a loading bar near my attachment window
it filled up and showed uploaded file
I thought gmail has changed their style
But actually the maill attachment doesn' gone


Question from Sreevisakh in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet

im so lonesome i could cry
May 22, 2009 at 9:33 pm



Question from oslogutt37 in Gmail - Composing and Sending Messages

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment