Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 How To Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
How To Questions - Google Help Questions from category: How To Feed My Inbox

Sub-page does not appear
May 23, 2009 at 2:58 pm

I have set a home page at address www.mypage.com
I also uploaded a sub-page and set a link from the home page. It worked for two years until last week, the sub-page stopped appearing 
It displays "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
I tried to edit it again. I followed the editing instruction on how to link a sub-page. It still does not work. The link shown on the page is correct but the page does not appear.

Question from micro2 in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

cant set google as home page
May 23, 2009 at 11:20 am

the home icon has gone in my google chrome,how to get it back

Question from anoopkashyap07 in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

changing domain name but keeping same website information
May 23, 2009 at 11:10 am

I was wondering if it is possible to keep the same website but change the domain name. In other words, I know I need to register the new domain name but can I transfer all of the website information over so that I do not have to redo everything?

Question from drkraus in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

need 53 email addresses for 53 myspace pages
May 23, 2009 at 8:35 am

I'm currently set up with google apps can i do this here and how and will it cost me more?these addresses are needed for street team profiles on myspace for my band

Question from garyep in Google Apps - How To

No replies yet

how to activate email without changing MX records due to use of inbound gateway?
May 23, 2009 at 1:47 am

i have configured my email service to use the an inbound email gateway, in which case my MX records DO NOT point at Google's mail servers, but at the inbound gateway, which, in turn, forwards email to Google mail servers;

in such a case, how does one "activate" the email service? I have already started routing mail, and it is operating correctly, so, in effect, the email service is actually activated, but nevertheless is not reporting it as activated; furthermore, the current mechanism for verifying activation is based on examination of changed MX records, which will not succeed in this scenario;

Question from gasubic in Google Apps - How To

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment