Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 POP and IMAP Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
POP and IMAP Questions - Google Help Questions from category: POP and IMAP Feed My Inbox

I am a new subscriber to gmail. Can I import files of e-mails from my Outlook Express account? If so, how?
May 23, 2009 at 10:56 pm



Question from paul.anseline in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet

Gmail on iPhone - WILL NOT WORK!
May 23, 2009 at 10:51 pm

I am so frustrated, I've been trying to get this to work for a few months now and I can not. I've followed the directions to the T that I've found on the web. I've reset CAPTCHA(SP?).  Enabled IMAP, reentered everything 100's of times.

I am not sure what else to do. 

The first error I get is when I set up an account is an SSL error, "Cannot connect using SSL.  Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?
"  I've tried ignoring it and working with it both on and off no luck.

Then, once I get past that I get "The connection to the server "imap.gmail.com" failed."

I've checked spelling of everything and have no clue what else to do. 




Question from ThomaMon in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet

What is the "host" for my gmail IMAP account.
May 23, 2009 at 10:10 pm

I want to use MailStore to retrieve and archive my email from my IMAP gmail account.  It keeps asking for the "host".  I cannot get any combination of google.com; gmail.com or whatever to finish the input required.  All I need is the "host" for my gmail account.  I don't know whether this is the numerical URL or some combination of gmail.com  or google.com or whatever.  MailStore works great with my Comcast IMAP account and retrieves and archives my email from there flawlessly.


Question from Rowdeedoodee in Gmail - POP and IMAP

1 reply

Trouble configuring my Gmail account on Evolution and on Opera
May 23, 2009 at 8:40 pm

It seems that the servers are timing out. Why is this happening?

@linux-desktop:~$ telnet pop.gmail.com 995
Trying 74.125.93.109...
^C
@linux-desktop:~$ telnet imap.gmail.com 993
Trying 74.125.93.111...
^C
@linux-desktop:~$



Question from claudiohfg in Gmail - POP and IMAP

2 replies

Is there an easy way to convert Outlook Express 6 over to Gmail?
May 23, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Every site I go to has instructions for Microsoft Outlook but not Outlook Express.  My roommate's version does not allow copying a folder to another folder.  I have been working on this for about a week and cannot seem to get it done.  So now she is receiving in both email accounts.

 

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

 

 


Question from elblondee in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet

pop3 suddently stopped working? (says pass is incorrect)
May 23, 2009 at 5:06 pm

hi.

i've been a pop3 user with thunderbird for quite a long time, and I have 3 accounts configured on it, but suddently only ONE of these three accounts stopped working on it. it says the password is incorrect, but i'm sure it isn't as I can login to every other service (gmail, orkut, ig...).

and the config is correctly set-up too, just like the other accounts (that are working). also, it was working till yesterday and I didn't made any changes.
I've already tried to exclude and recreate the account in thunderbird, just to setup everythin again and be sure it wasn't any config, but still says the pass is incorrect.


does anyone have any idea?


Question from xpwnter in Gmail - POP and IMAP

2 replies

can I set my work outlook 2007 account to be used also as a front end to my Gmail account?
May 23, 2009 at 3:35 pm

 


Question from AE1 in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet

Apple Mail ask me to enter password when it started and sent mails. How do I make them automatically again?
May 23, 2009 at 2:15 pm




Question from Yifu in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet

Won't complete importing from my Bellsouth account?
May 23, 2009 at 1:32 pm

When I try to import from my Bellsouth email account, it starts off like it should and gradually imports my emails to my gmail account. However, it soon stops and I go to the settings page and get this:

Error: Server is temporarily unavailable. Mail cannot be retrieved from this account at this time.

Once I get that message, the import never resumes.


Question from elphaba4 in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet

HOW DO I DELETE A TAB I DON'T WANT ON?
May 23, 2009 at 10:26 am




Question from NJLYFORD1 in Gmail - POP and IMAP

2 replies

when i send an email from outside gmail like from a news page to someone it says error,does not reconize gmail.
May 23, 2009 at 10:15 am



Question from blueyedmedic911 in Gmail - POP and IMAP

1 reply

Pronlems setting up IMAP in Windows Mail.
May 23, 2009 at 7:12 am

I am having problems setting up my University of Phoenix email in Windows Mail. The UOP email is a Gmail app account. I have enabled IMAP in the settings and followed the instructions to set up, but it won't work. I get an error saying that the user name & password are not correct.


Question from mellie27 in Gmail - POP and IMAP

6 replies

My mails from gmail deleted when I deleted my account in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. HOW TO RETRIEVE
May 23, 2009 at 3:52 am

Hi Everybody,

 

I tried to integrate my gmail with outlook express by enabling IMAP settings and successful. After that I enabled the sent and recieve button and significant number of mails downloaded. Since it is time taking process and wanted to setup in another laptop, I abruptly deleted my account in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. All the messages down loaded were deleted from GMAIL. whats the way forward. Mails I recieved from 23rd April to 21st May were deleted. How to recover them.

 

Kindly suggest me the best possible way. 


Question from rkrishnay in Gmail - POP and IMAP

1 reply

How to disable recieving other account email forwarded to gmail account ex from rediff to gmail.
May 23, 2009 at 12:05 am



Question from kumarkks in Gmail - POP and IMAP

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment