Friday, May 22, 2009

5/23 BlackBerry Devices Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
BlackBerry Devices Questions Feed My Inbox

Google Maps for Blackberry Storm on Telus/Bell Mobility
May 22, 2009 at 6:04 pm

Isn't there a "real" fix (instead of a complicated work around) from Google yet? If someone from Google could reply, that would be great. Thanks


Question from RichMFrank in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Local KML File
May 22, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Hello, is this possible to use the a local KML file with the Google Map mobile?
I have the file on my SD Card but it won't show the result if I specify the path 
file:///SDCard/BlackBerry/documents/output.kml


Thank you, have a nice day.

--
Samuel D.


Question from SamuelD in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Gmail and Blackberry issue
May 22, 2009 at 10:56 am

I have a customer whos is using their gmail account on a blackberry. One domain is unable to receive email from this user. The message header contains text I have never seen in an internet header and would love to know what it means.

 

Here is the strange entry

 

 

"<01d301c9bbcb$2bf56ef0$328cd046@francis><1310831590-1239582254-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1764662765-@bxe1272.bisx.prod.on.blackberry><827F61DA-A063-4020-842E-A27B872D7428@washingtonmedia.com><4326DCC8D667334A9AEA30220AFEBF0B01A2F1F264@itexchange07.ad.its>"

 

Anyone have any ideas?


Question from Debbie W in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

1 reply

I down loaded Google Sync to my BB Curve and have duplicate entries for all appointments
May 22, 2009 at 10:43 am



Question from dlibby8784 in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Sync between google calendar and blackberry
May 22, 2009 at 2:10 am

I am having a issue to synchronize my google calendar and my blackberry. The problem is that after calender sync, it looks like the time block on my blackberry is shifting 2hours earlier from that of my goggle calendar. For example, I have a meeting schedule on my google calender like 2-4pm, on my blackberry it appears like  12-2pm of the same date. So the sync is almost ok except the time shift. Could anyone please let me know how I can fix it??
Thanks



Question from tsaito6 in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

google latitude will place my friends location on were they use to live but are standing next to me over 13 mile away
May 21, 2009 at 11:34 pm

i have the 8900 blackberry, my girl friend and her kids have the Blackberry curve. two out of the four phones will report that they are in a different city that is 13 miles away from where i live. it showing up where they use to live before they moved in to my house.


Question from patim.downs in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Due to connectivity issues, a message cannot be sent to your number.
May 21, 2009 at 9:51 pm

I am getting this message when I attempt to send the link on the google apps page while trying to get google applications to my Google Curve.

Any idea on how to do this?


Question from Judd_K in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet

Curve: Gaps in sync with Google Calendar
May 21, 2009 at 7:56 pm

There are two calendars on my Blackberry Curve: "Device Default" and one under my Gmail account (I only need one).  The items entered directly on the Curve often do not sync with Google Calendar.  How do I: 1.) merge the two calendars on the Curve, and 2.) have a complete sync between my laptop and handheld.

 

Thank you!

 

Rick Alles

rickalles@gmail.com


Question from Rick Alles in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

2 replies

Google Sync to Blackberry sharing calendars
May 21, 2009 at 7:27 pm

My husband shares his calendar with me but I do not want his calendar syncing to my Blackberry. I cannot figure out how to keep his appointments from syncing. Can you help?


Question from tmirau in Google Mobile - BlackBerry Devices

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment