Friday, May 22, 2009

5/23 Google Help

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Google Help - Questions from Google Help Feed My Inbox

How can I mail from Picasa?
May 22, 2009 at 7:59 pm

Am using Thunderbird and/or iMail but the "mail" button on the  album interface is grayed out.Have no trouble using the iPhoto album for mailing.

Question from birdy176 in Picasa - Picasa for Mac (Labs)

No replies yet

Is refining permanent in picasa?
May 22, 2009 at 7:43 pm

Does it edit the Raw file? if not where is it saving the info for what it is refining?

Question from Kristof in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

Picasa won't load on win xp
May 22, 2009 at 7:40 pm

I recently loaded picasa on windows xp.  It loaded one time and worked great!  But now I can't get it to load.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still won't load.  Appreciate any help you can give!

Question from flow79 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

Why does Picasa have so many "issues?" Will it ever be trouble-free? Perhaps one of our resident experts can comment.
May 22, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Question from mazie in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

order print box
May 22, 2009 at 7:35 pm

ive tried unselecting the order print box and saved it too. but everytime i go back and look it has been reselected

why does this happen please?

Question from photmediagallery in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

No replies yet

3.05 Bug Watched Folders
May 22, 2009 at 7:24 pm

Picasa for Mac 3.05
within the Folder Manager, in "Watched Folders" there is a old entry you can select, but the disk doesn't exist anymore.

If you select this entry, the "For the current folder: Scan Always" is tagged, but there is no folder in the "Folder List" and i can't change or remove this entry.

is it a bug or a feature? ;-)

regards,
Udo

Question from Udo in Picasa - Picasa for Mac (Labs)

No replies yet

When I try to upload/open/import video from digital camera Picasa closes by itself. Why?
May 22, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Question from saradakrish in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

Line breaks in captions?
May 22, 2009 at 6:05 pm

How does one put a line break in captions? I've seen this done before in captions using the picasa web albums, but when I save captions, all breaks disappear. I'm sure it's something completely obvious, but if someone would like to enlighten me, I would appreciate it :D

- Laura

Question from MongoosEYo in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

Closing Picasa will cancel unfinished operations. Do you really want to close? What happens if you say yes to close?
May 22, 2009 at 6:04 pm

Question from mazie in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

I lost all of my pictures when I updated to Picassa 3 and now all I have are the sample pictures, what happened?
May 22, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Question from chatcat in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

copy entire Picasa to DVD-R ?
May 22, 2009 at 5:15 pm

I want to copy complete Picasa to DVD-R for backup

Question from harry212 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

How do I tell my friends how to find MY album, Dan 's Public Gallery?
May 22, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Picasa Google calls my album "Dan 's Public Gallery" I can go to it with my link but when I try to search for it or any of my photos I get a list of 185 photo albums and none are mine.

Question from danlaca in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

How Can I Protect An Image?
May 22, 2009 at 4:58 pm

How can I protect an image, even when I want to share it w/ another person....Where that person can not copy and paste or save it to their pc, phone or other devices?

Question from PhotoMatrix in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

my album with 21favourites has disappeared! I now have 2 of the same photos what to do?
May 22, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Question from silvercloud38 in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

No replies yet

Importing pictures from Outlook Express
May 22, 2009 at 4:46 pm

When I click on a picture attachment from my e-mail it imports other pictures or advertisments that I did not request.  I think it started when someone that i know sent me an attachment that may have had an advertisment virus in it?  I removed Picasa and re-downloaded it and ran virus and adware programs but it still does the same thing.  Help?

Question from miano in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

HOW can I transfer pictures from Picassa to Photoshop Elements 7
May 22, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Question from JimB46 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

How to use Vuescan program and HP scanjet 5400c with Picasa?
May 22, 2009 at 4:07 pm

HP does not support 5400c for Vista. I am using vuescan to operate the scanner. How do I tell Picasa3 to use the vuescan program when importing a picture?

Question from tshapin in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

lost my pictures crashed new computer loreeking@yahoo.com
May 22, 2009 at 3:56 pm

had you pocasa for a long time; crashed lost all pictures; is there a way to retrieve them for a new computer download of picasa??  had wdw xp           now wdw vista

Question from helenloreeking in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

lost my pictures crashed new computer loreeking@yahoo.com
May 22, 2009 at 3:52 pm

had you pocasa for a long time; crashed lost all pictures; is there a way to retrieve them for a new computer download of picasa??  had wdw xp           now wdw vista

Question from helenloreeking in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

How can I add a user name to Picasa if it's not showing up in the dropdown?
May 22, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Question from GigglyWheeler in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

What is my e-mail address for sending an e-mail TO Picasa Fiolder? It is a special address. WHERE do I find it?
May 22, 2009 at 3:49 pm

My regular GMail/Picasa Account USER NAME IS: aslaxmarketing@gmail.com /
Please reply to grkor@tmo.blackberry.net if you can. Thank you!

Question from aslaxmarketing in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

I can no longer upload pictures to shutterfly using the shop option. why?
May 22, 2009 at 3:44 pm

In the past, I was always able to upload pictures directly from Picasa to Shutterfly.  Now, when I click on Shop, Picasa tells me I need to be connected to the internent - which I am.  Why isn't it working?

Question from pattiadr in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

Only Showing 100 Photos on IPhone
May 22, 2009 at 3:16 pm

I am on a Itouch   going to the PicasaWeb  and only 100 images shows up.  Is this a document limit?

Question from Seribus in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

Answered (1 reply)

Only Showing 100 Photos on IPhone
May 22, 2009 at 3:15 pm

I am on a Itouch   going to the PicasaWeb  and only 100 images shows up.  Is this a document limit?

Question from Seribus in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

Finding files
May 22, 2009 at 1:47 pm

I have several albums and folders and do not know where the photos are filed.
I have checked "My pictures" and "my documents" and it appears not all are stored in the same locations.

Is there a way while in Picasa that I can find originating file loction?

Step by step, please.
Send reply to: Spinmiller@aol.com
as I am not certain how to get back to this site. I am a novice.

Question from spinmiller in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

2 replies

How do I have Picasa to scan all my folders and album in my hard drive?
May 22, 2009 at 1:41 pm

When I was asked the option after download the software, I accidentally chose to scan my desktop only, so now I can't see photos in my folders. How do I get them added in and display? Please help!

Question from benderwei in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

2 replies

in a picasa movie, how do I loop an audio track to fit the length of the slideshow
May 22, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Question from btlbtmct in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

Public to unlisted
May 22, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Hi

  I uploaded photos and selected public.But after uploading I changed it to unlisted.But after an hour my friend who added me as her favorites told she could see the unlisted photos when she clicked the link (Recent activities of your favorites).

Then what is the security with google web albums?and meanwhile it allows any one to become the fan of my photo albums.so anyone can view my unlisted album..
I am worried.

Question from Manjune in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

Can I add someone to a permanant Shared list in order for them to view all my albums?
May 22, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Question from jlwestemeier76 in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

My album's front screen is blank, but when i click some are there and some arent. How do i get the pictures back?
May 22, 2009 at 1:25 pm

When i log on, i have a lot of albums. Some of the albums dont have covers. But when i click on the album some show up and some dont. I want to know how to get my pictures back.

Thank You.

Question from DJ Zen 1010 in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

Can I organize photos with Picasa that are on an EHD?
May 22, 2009 at 1:12 pm

Question from HLHL in Picasa - Picasa for Mac (Labs)

No replies yet

how do I delete a saved outgoing message on my BlackBerry
May 22, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Question from Taylor814 in Picasa - Watercooler

No replies yet

i seen a thing called timeline
May 22, 2009 at 12:47 pm

i seen a thing called timeline on my picasa photos yesterday and thought it was really cool. but it doesnt seem to be there today how do i find it again, i really liked it thanks

Question from coyoteak in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

2 replies

How can I transfer a slideshow from one computer to another with all photos in same order?
May 22, 2009 at 12:28 pm

My slideshows work fine on my main home pc.  And okay when I burn to CDs.  However, when I load those CDs into my laptop computer (both are Windows), the photos are no longer in the slideshow order.  Is there a way to import a slideshow into a computer that will retain the order of the slideshow? Thanks.

Question from playme1 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

How can I show slideshow on disk at full screen?
May 22, 2009 at 12:25 pm

My slideshow runs off my original hard drive just fine showing in full screen.  However, when I burn the slideshow to a disk and show on other computers, the picture doesn't fill the screen and the image # and stop/start/speed buttons show at the bottom along with a lot of gray frame around the whole picture.  Is there a way to enable a slideshow to run off a disk and fill the whole screen?

Question from playme1 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

Language problem!!!
May 22, 2009 at 12:04 pm

I've always used Picasa with English (US) as deafult system language although I live in Serbia. When I install a Picasa update, my Picasa changes its deafult language into Serbian. OK, I now that I can change this (Tools>Options etc), but even when I do that, all the right-click options are still in Serbian when I turn off Picasa. I also unistalled this update and tried to download a new version of Picasa, but this had also Serbian as its default laguage. I tried to find a version with English as default language, even downloaded from several other sites, but this problem still occurs. I just want a Picasa version that won't change language packs. Can someone please help me?

Question from quintessence in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

After installing 71.48, when I click on my video, I get knocked out of Picasa.
May 22, 2009 at 11:56 am

I have Windows XP and Picasa 3 has been working fine up until yesterday.  Please help!!

Question from babbs in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

I can't sign in picasa3.
May 22, 2009 at 11:34 am

sir.
   There's a problem that my picasa3 can't sign in.The computer told me to show you the code:HttpSendRequestEx failed(12037)-http://www.google.com/accounts/ClientAuth[13].

Question from yesminexu in Picasa - Watercooler

1 reply

web album link won't work from picasa 2.7
May 22, 2009 at 11:28 am

I get an error message that says "you must have an internet connection to use this feature".  I def. have internet and am connected.

This has happened before and I think it might have to do with security features, but I don't remember how to fix it.  I'm using Windows Vista with AVG Internet Security Home Edition.

Thanks!

Question from nnegrau in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

1 reply

How to reorganize folders and pics
May 22, 2009 at 11:24 am

I tried to organize pics and it's a mess - help? How/where best to do this?

Question from woksawi in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

How do I upload videos - none of the directions working...
May 22, 2009 at 11:23 am

I'm using Picasa 3 and can't seem to upload videos from My Docs or directly from camera...

Question from woksawi in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

why has picasa 2.7 stopped automatically scanning for pics?
May 22, 2009 at 11:22 am

I've checked under tools and options and it's still all "automatic".  What happened?

Question from nnegrau in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

2 replies

I cannot create a new album.
May 22, 2009 at 11:18 am

I am unable to create new albums.  I am doing the following actions:

1) Select "Upload"
2) Select "Create A New Album"
3) Enter details
4) Hit "Continue"

I then get the following error message:

Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access.

I am logged in Google "My Account", so I should have permission.

Please advise.

Question from Ted Von in Picasa - Picasa Web Albums

3 replies

Why do some pictures in my completed collage appear enlarged but revert to normal when i click on "edit collage" tab?
May 22, 2009 at 11:05 am

Question from Badtz in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

Outlook Express email option
May 22, 2009 at 10:40 am

The Outlook Express email option seems to have disappeared from the Picassa Email List.  How do I get this back?

Question from lindy22 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

what exactly does backup backup? does picasa 3 back up only what's listed in Picasa? or more?
May 22, 2009 at 9:59 am

Picasa says i have 174 folders?? or is that in all picture folders where ever on my disk?
thanks for any help.

Question from erikqb in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

1 reply

Picasa running slow, not showing edit previews
May 22, 2009 at 9:42 am

I've been using Picasa for about 2 years, and yesterday ran into some problems I haven't had before.  The program is suddenly running slow, especially when "refining" a zoomed image, and even if no other programs are taxing the computer's resources.  What's more, when I try to preview an edit (crop, sharpen, etc.), the program stops responding, and comes back AFTER the preview would have stopped (in other words, I never see the preview). 

I'm running version 3.1, build 71,43 0 on a 6-month old machine with 4GB RAM, a dual core processor, and plenty of hard drive space.  As I said, I've used Picasa for quite some time without these issues; was there a new update that is causing problems?

Thanks for your help.

Question from wigs1848 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

Picasa suddenly running slow, not showing edit previews
May 22, 2009 at 9:41 am

I've been using Picasa for about 2 years, and yesterday ran into some problems I haven't had before.  The program is suddenly running slow, especially when "refining" a zoomed image, and even if no other programs are taxing the computer's resources.  What's more, when I try to preview an edit (crop, sharpen, etc.), the program stops responding, and comes back AFTER the preview would have stopped (in other words, I never see the preview). 

I'm running version 3.1, build 71,43 0 on a 6-month old machine with 4GB RAM, a dual core processor, and plenty of hard drive space.  As I said, I've used Picasa for quite some time without these issues; was there a new update that is causing problems?

Thanks for your help.

Question from wigs1848 in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

No replies yet

Help! All the photos in my library (several hundred) suddently disappeared. Where are they?
May 22, 2009 at 9:40 am

Question from mfisher in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

4 replies

I cropped an image in Picasa 3, but when I imported it into ArcMap 9.3, it was not cropped anymore???
May 22, 2009 at 9:28 am

I am trying to georeference some old aerial photos, I scanned them, cropped them in Picasa and am going to georeference them in ArcMap... but when I import them into ArcMap, they some how lose the cropping that I did in Picasa.  WHY???

Question from KLyn in Picasa - Picasa for Windows

3 replies
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment