Friday, May 22, 2009

5/23 How To Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
How To Questions - Google Help Questions from category: How To Feed My Inbox

Google Apps: Domain Registration + Filter
May 22, 2009 at 5:58 pm

I've searched the other topics for "Google Apps does not currently support this domain name." but to no avail. Is there a process to manually register this through Google or are folks with unsupported domain names out of luck?

The URL is www.msnmediastrategies.com, registered in the State of Hawai'i, where MSN are my middle initials.

Question from mshoichi in Google Apps - How To

No replies yet

i have two gmail accounts and want to make it one?
May 22, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Question from Bhumin in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

Tree Theme question
May 22, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Would it be possible to 'freeze' the tree theme, to have it permanently show one and the same weather background?
Yesterday I have seen the 'stormy' background for the first time, I loved it! I wish I could use it all the time, but when the weather for my location changes the background changes too. Is there a way to freeze it, or choose the storm to stay?

Question from M.Spych in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

How do I cancel a Google Apps account for an incorrect domain name?
May 22, 2009 at 12:45 pm

In error I setup a Google Apps account for a domain that does not exist and to that - I added a domain that DOES exist I now need to cancel the account for the nonexistent domain so that I can add the real domain as a alias to a different account,

Question from tracya in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

Can I setup Google Apps Standard edition as an Exchange smart host?
May 22, 2009 at 11:18 am

I Need to setup my exchange server to use our Google Apps as a smart host, Can this be done and if so what are the settings?  I would also like to know if this is a premier feature or not also

Thanks in advance!

Question from RSWilliams in Google Apps - How To

Answered (4 replies)

I need my epp code. I have to change to another hosting company. Google is too difficult to use. No tech support.
May 22, 2009 at 10:18 am

Question from juliacampanelli in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

I need my epp code. I have to change to another hosting company. Google is too difficult to use. No tech support.
May 22, 2009 at 10:18 am

Question from juliacampanelli in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

Google Groups Server Time Out
May 22, 2009 at 9:59 am

I've been trying to create a group for the last two days in order to do a mass mailing that did not reach all recipients when I attempted it in Outlook. I keep getting a screen saying "server error" after I click add for a batch of names (usually trying between 20-30 at a time); it doesn't matter if I do just one name I get the same thing.
My other complaint/concern is that I'm unable to view all the names that have been added. The screen shows me 1-30 names and when I click "next" it shows me 31-60 but it's the same names that are 1-30.

Help?? I really need to get this project out.
--Becca

Question from Becca K in Google Apps - How To

No replies yet

I registered my domain, but never received username, password etc. juliacampanelli.com
May 22, 2009 at 9:33 am

Question from juliacampanelli in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

How to rename primary domain name?
May 22, 2009 at 8:43 am

Could u please let me know how can rename my domain name? If not, Please let me know the procedure to delete /de-activate the domain what i have created.

Is that possible whether can i create the new domain using my existing account with google [$10 paid]?

Regards
Sakthi Dasan.S

Question from Sakthi Dasan in Google Apps - How To

2 replies

Can't delete empty folder in Docs!
May 22, 2009 at 8:00 am

Can't delete it using "Delete" command - can't drag it to the bin.

Whatever I do, I get the message "The server encountered an error. Please try again later".


Question from Mike-app5 in Google Apps - How To

No replies yet

How to rename my registered domain to some other name?
May 22, 2009 at 7:10 am

I have registered my domain name in google last week. Now i want to rename to domain name. Is that possible?
If yes, could you please let me know the procedure for the same.

Thanks and regards
Sakthi Dasan.S

Question from Sakthi Dasan in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

upgrading from standard edition to non profit edition
May 22, 2009 at 6:32 am

We are a registered non profit in NJ and as administrator - I very recently adopted google apps - standard edition.
But I would like to to move to google's non profit edition. No matter what I do I am constantly sent to the premier edition sign up.

I tried starting anew by registering as a non profit for the education edition on http://www.google.com/a/cpanel/education/new and putting in my domain name. But I promptly get a response saying that the domain is already registered with google apps... (ofcourse it is.. but with the standard edition.)

I know that google apps has been a boon, especially for non profits with numerous centres across the world like us.
Can anyone guide me and tell me how I can upgrade from standard version to the version offered by google apps for registered non profits. (education edition)

Question from Vidhi Desai in Google Apps - How To

2 replies

Change web address / url for contacts. CNAME option not in dashboard for contacts
May 21, 2009 at 9:20 pm

Hello,

In  the dashboard there is option to change the web address from
                      
               http://APPLICATION.google.com/a/mydomain.com to http://APPLICATION.mydomain.com

You can do this for mail, docs and video.
              
               example
               http://mail.google.com/a/mydomain.com becomes http://mail.mydomain.com


It doesn't seem that you can do this for contacts (meaning your stuck with http://www.google.com/contacts/a/mydomain.com)

Can someone confirm and is there a good workaround?

Thanks!

Question from JonJons in Google Apps - How To

2 replies

change original gmail email to my new email with google apps
May 21, 2009 at 9:01 pm

i opened a MYNAME@gmail.com account first. Later set up my domain/email through google apps. I would like to close the original @gmail account - change it to a email forward to my newer one. I don't want it to just forward a copy if possible. Is this possible?
Thanks,
CC

Question from chrismadisonstudios in Google Apps - How To

1 reply

How do I remove my personal information from the homepage?
May 21, 2009 at 7:50 pm

When I google my domain, my real name pops up in the search results.  How can I remove my personal info so that this does not happen? 

Thanks for any responses and help.

Question from Labrys in Google Apps - How To

2 replies

how do i change my domain to point to a new nameserver
May 21, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Question from jjedremodeling in Google Apps - How To

1 reply
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment