Friday, May 22, 2009

5/23 Top Favorites

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Top Favorites Feed My Inbox

Esmée Denters "Outta Here" Official Youtube Premiere
May 22, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Check out the official music video for my new single "Outta Here"! Can you believe this?! Download the single here http://tinyurl.com/cp9gz5 Visit my new website!! http://www.esmeeworld.com/ Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/esmeeworld Friend me on Facebook! http://facebook.com/esmeedenters Add me on MySpace! http://myspace.com/esmeedenters Watch me on Kyte http://kyte.tv/esmeedenters
Views: 301
752 ratings
Time: 03:11 More in Music

Noobz 4 Life (halo machinima)
May 22, 2009 at 1:07 pm

HALO By skullkruncher13 and patfan8326. Hope you enjoy our new song, it's not the usual rap but the song is catchy and combined with the video should garner some laughs. Check us out on our Twitter: http://twitter.com/JTMachinima JTmachinima Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DAF8EF0669F3E2A0 LYRICS: Chorus: Living life in the life of a noob I rarely use my gun Living life in the life of a noob Its fun for everyone Living life in the life of a noob I watch the rising sun Living life in the life of a noob Im always on the run! I just got this game yesterday so, I dunno where to go, can you tell me bro? Can you stop getting killed, cuz Im getting POd Its a yes or no well Ill take that as a no Ho ho ho I just got pwned Would you stop yelling into the microphone?? My guy just died and he made a big groan Thats cuz you just fought 5 guys ALONE Chorus I take a shotgun and a sniper to see But you just took the best guns from me! Dont worry buddy, Ill be MVP! And your highest skill reached is a level 3. Oh that dont matter see cuz Im natural I look into the scope WHOA holy mackerel You just got blown up by a frag! Haha check it out! Im getting teabagged! Chorus Come on friend, were at the end And were at a base that you cant defend! Oh silly goose, you gotta get loose When Im uptight I drink apple juice! Then youre gonna play just like I do! Thats I why I wont take advice from you. This kids skill isnt worth a dime The sing the chorus one more time! Living life in the life of a noob Is quite a hard hardship Living life in the life of a noob Youll be treated like shit. But I love it! Chorus x 2
From: machinima
Views: 304
535 ratings
Time: 03:48 More in Entertainment

SHINee - Juliette MV (english subbed)
May 22, 2009 at 10:16 am

visit http://www.allkpop.com for all the latest in Korean entertainment. SHINee announces their return as 21st century Romeos with their 2nd mini-album and their title song, Juliette, a remake of Corbin Bleus's Deal With It. The dance number is about Romeo (SHINee) looking for their Juliette (Krystal Jung).
Views: 2526
369 ratings
Time: 03:27 More in Music

Youtube Poop: Uncle Phil Yiffs in Heaven
May 21, 2009 at 9:51 pm

This video has disappointing stills.
Views: 5202
847 ratings
Time: 04:00 More in Autos & Vehicles

Source Wars: Day of Defeat: Source vs The Hidden (Machinima)
May 21, 2009 at 7:36 pm

HALF LIFE In this follow-up video to Source Wars: Counter-Strike vs Garrysmod, the DOD:S German team faces off with the mutant Subject 617 from the Hidden: Source mod! The gameplay follows typical Day of Defeat style rules, and the objective for both teams is to capture all the flag control points in the map in order to be victorious. Will the Germans win by power of numbers, or will the Hidden win with his brute strength and special abilities? From the creators of Counter-Strike for Kids and the CS vs GMOD video, we bring to you another comedy machinima video by Xanatos and the Janus Syndicate, starring STEV, Xanatos, Jack "my crundle", Crackbone, DMGaina, Darkvile, and MrSentual with some special cameos from the Angry German Kid and Metal Slug! Special thanks to ClanAO, MrSentual, DMGaina, Simkas, and don.banane for their special server and modding help on this production. By Xanatos and the Janus Syndicate. Created with Day of Defeat: Source and The Hidden mod. www.jsclan.com XANATOS PLAYLIST: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3B1160391373929F
From: machinima
Views: 21454
1495 ratings
Time: 09:56 More in Entertainment

Taste the Cake (half life machinima)
May 21, 2009 at 5:42 pm

HALF LIFE This is a music video to showcase the Valve game Portal. Despite the fact that the story in the lyrics of the song stray from what the game is really about, it does contain some spoilers. I left some of the most important content out (such as what happens if you don't die in the fire). This is to be the first of many videos I intend on making which will involve different genres of original music and will likely extend to other games in the future. I made this using Half-Life 2, Portals, Source SDK (Face Poser), and Garry's Mod. For the music I use FL Studio 8. I edited the skin to create the Aperture uniform on the citizen using Chell's texture. I am still new at making music, I will get better as I go. I hope you enjoy it.
From: machinima
Views: 49031
1838 ratings
Time: 03:41 More in Entertainment
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment