Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 Control Panel Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Control Panel Questions - Google Help Questions from category: Control Panel Feed My Inbox

List of members in a group are not displayed correctly
May 23, 2009 at 1:05 am

I can only view the first 30 members in a particular group. When I click the next button to try to view additional members of a group the first page of members shows up although it says that is is showing 31-60, each time I click next the numbers increment correctly but it is the same members as the first page (1-30). Is this a known problem or is there a work around? I have members I need to delete but cannot.

This is very urgent.

Question from Kavitas in Google Apps - Control Panel

No replies yet

how do change private setting on my domain, so the public will not be ask to log in before view my site
May 22, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Question from favourgroup in Google Apps - Control Panel

1 reply
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment