Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 How do I...? Questions

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
How do I...? Questions - Google Help Questions from category: How do I...? Feed My Inbox

Gmail signature with image(s)
May 23, 2009 at 9:45 pm

Is it possible to use images as part of the signature?


Question from leizhenhua in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Difference in embeding hosted calendar vs Google account's calendar
May 23, 2009 at 8:00 pm

Hi.

I'm developing an application with embedded Google calenar. Our company has hosted application on Google (for ex.: we have an our e-mail  like mydomain.com on Gmail: http://mail.google.com/a/mydomain.com). So, if i try to embed calenar with account on mydomain.com - i have a message, that my calendar is only in view mode and i even can not see events on it. If i use my real google account credentials information on embedded calendar - all is working fine. Where am i wrong?

 

(using gdata -api 1.32. Setting credentials before loading calendar url.)

 


Question from boderg in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

when sharing calender can they just read but not change information?
May 23, 2009 at 7:07 pm

I am creating a calendar to keep a parents booster club informed...I want them to see but not alter the calender....how do i do that?

 


Question from lynnvkelly in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Colour coding busy and available time slots
May 23, 2009 at 3:15 pm

Hi does anyone know if it's possible to colour available time slots as one colour and busy time slots as a seperate different colour?  Thanks.


Question from navy_eyelasH in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

Linking from an event to something else?
May 23, 2009 at 5:12 am

Hi,
It does not seem possible or allowed to link from Google calendar events to something else.

Only plain text is allowed in the description field. There are also no other fields that can be used to link from Google calendar events to the outside world.

Why is this so restrictive? It seems like such a basic thing, I don't understand why this is not supported.
Best Regards,
Onno




Question from Onno1234 in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet
 

This email was sent to riku221199@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment